hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Singhi <ashishsin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 1.3.0 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:12:50 GMT
+1

Built tar from the source code.
Verified some shell commands,
Ran export-import snapshot, copyTable, importtsv commands.
Verified replication, bulk loaded data replication, audit logs.
Verified proc-v2 enable table flow by killing master when table was in
ENABLING state in ZK during enable table procedure execution and once
master was restarted the table was in ENABLED state.

Regards,
Ashish