hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Moving 2.0 forward
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:11:36 GMT
Hey Eric!

See this thread where it is suggested we remove the module for want of a
sponsor [1]. The hbase-spark story is also muddled by there being different
options available neither of which is complete instead of just 'the one'
(Do a google search).

St.Ack
1.
http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-hbase-spark-module-in-branch-1-and-branch-2-td4084343.html