hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: Please use git am when committing patches
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:22:54 GMT
Looks like replies are in favor of the idea that work done by our
contributors should be credit appropriately and show up in places that
matter.
I'll make the changes in dev book to mention git am (if formatted patch)
and git --author (if not formatted patch, alternatively ask the contributor
to use the 'right' way and re-upload formatted patch).
Here's the jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-17552.

--

-- Appy