hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Pull Request to HBase
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:31:20 GMT
Hello Ted,

I have quick question, if Apache HBase community don't follow Github PR at
all, but only JIRA Patch process. Then how contributors commit named with
himself.

For example, I have submitted 3 patches for 3 issues

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-17549  --Resolved.

Now Resolved will get committed to master branch. Do committer has to do
anything ? or else How committers name added to contributor ?

Just for my information, I dont know.

Thanks.