hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for Apache HBase 1.2.5
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 14:15:03 GMT
Brief update for those who don't pop in the slack channel:

I missed my goal of a dec 9th-ish RC due to life.

At this point I'm presuming there will be neither PMC bandwidth for testing
nor downstream desire in deploying until after the end-of-year holidays in
the US.

If that's not correct, please let me know and I can get an RC together this
evening before heading out on travel that will keep me away from my ASF
signing gear.

Otherwise, I'll plan on putting together a 1.2.5 RC first thing in the new