hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOL 1.1 Release Branch
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 02:27:16 GMT
I looked at AssignmentManager#onRegionMerge() between branch-1.1
and branch-1.2

AFAICT, there is no obvious divergence.

Later on, I plan to compare the diff between output for 'git log
hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/AssignmentManager.java'
and see which JIRAs were unique to branch-1.2

Cheers