hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of 1.3 first RC
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 22:09:45 GMT
All rights guys, thanks for the pings and patience! Status update:

 - all patches listed in the first email on the thread have been committed
 - in addition to those following fixes will go in (good catches!)
    * HBASE-16931 Setting cell's seqId to zero in compaction flow might
cause RS down (committed)
    * HBASE-16960 RegionServer hang when aborting (committed to master and
branch-1, pending commit to branch-1.3).

With that I'm planning to prepare the RC. The other patches pinged upon
would be in 1.3.1 or 1.4.0.
Speak up if I missed some pending fixes you consider critical.

Thanks!
-Mikhail

--
Thanks,