hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Umesh Agashe <uaga...@cloudera.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] HBase Logging Guidelines
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:39:38 GMT
Hello HBase Community!

I am relatively recent addition to the HBase community. Since I started
working on the HBase, I had a few opportunities to debug the HBase code. I
would like to share with you the Logging Guidelines Document with the goal
to improve the readability and debuggability of HBase log files. I would
appreciate your reviews, suggestions, thoughts on this. Similar set of
guidelines helped us in the past. I hope HBase will benefit from it as well.

You can view the document here:
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7P2MiUGpHKK0-BFk3zGQ-2g5Kwvw7P-3zTtd-Vdvg8
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7P2MiUGpHKK0-BFk3zGQ-2g5Kwvw7P-3zTtd-Vdvg8>*
.