hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOL 1.1 Release Branch
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 01:37:00 GMT
I'm not deeply familiar with the AssignmentManager. I see when we process
split rollbacks in onRegionSplit() we only call regionOffline() on
daughters if they are known to exist. However when processing merge
rollbacks in the else case of onRegionMerge() we unconditionally call
regionOffline() on the parent-being-merged. Shouldn't that likewise be
conditional on regionStates holding a state for the parent-being-merged?
Pardon if I've missed something.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy