hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSON.org license is now Category X
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:51:38 GMT
Hadoop has some exposure, at least at test scope, for both branch-2 and
trunk:

[INFO] |  +- com.sun.jersey:jersey-json:jar:1.19:provided
[INFO] |  |  |  +- net.minidev:json-smart:jar:1.1.1:compile
[INFO] |  |  \- org.skyscreamer:jsonassert:jar:1.3.0:test (version managed
from 1.2.3)
[INFO] |  |     \- *org.json:json:jar:20090211:test*

Doesn't present a problem for us in either our source or binary artifacts,
but I'd expect them to clean this up (eventually) so accidents don't happen
in the future.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy