hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Umesh Agashe (via Google Docs)" <drive-shares-nore...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Logging guidelines - Invitation to comment
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:14:49 GMT
I've shared an item with you:

Logging guidelines

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hello HBase Community!

I am relatively recent addition to the HBase community. Since I started
working on the HBase, I had a few opportunities to debug the HBase code. I
would like to share with you the Logging Guidelines Document with the goal
to improve the readability and debuggability of HBase log files. I would
appreciate your reviews, suggestions, thoughts on this. Similar set of
guidelines helped us in the past. I hope HBase will benefit from it as well.