hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Hentschel <jan.hentsc...@ultratendency.com>
Subject [DISCUSSION]
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:23:44 GMT
Hi,

Sean Busbey and I had a quick chat about HBASE-16555 and HBASE-12909 covering needed dependencies
for running the tests. Currently JUnit is declared as a compile dependency in the parent POM.
Both tickets try to change it to test scope. Sean and I try to create a list seperating dependencies
needed for running the tests and the general runtime dependencies and would appreciate some
help. Which dependencies are really needed as a runtime dependency and which are better scoped
for test runs?

Jan