hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixed: HBase Generate Website
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 15:43:19 GMT
I tried to copy latest docs from master into the 1.1.7 RC yesterday but the result then failed
a RAT check on an XML file missing a header and some jars in src/main/resources . I have not
checked today if the situation is better. Those jars will be binaries appearing in our source
tarballs. We ok with that?