hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Jiang <syuanjiang...@gmail.com>
Subject set up hbase project in eclipse after protobuf3 change
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:09:37 GMT
After the protobuf3 change, I update the eclipse by adding the
hbase-protocol-shaded module in the project by "import existing maven
project".  However, eclipse did not recognize this; it shows red underlines
for the org.apache.hadoop.hbase.shaded.protobuf.generated.* (interestingly,
I can run unit tests without problem in eclipse).

I just wonder anyone is using eclipse and see the same problem (and how to
resolve this).

Thanks
Stephen