hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:27:31 GMT
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to announce that Stephen has
accepted our invitation to become a PMC member of the Apache HBase project.

Stephen has been working on HBase for a couple of years, and is already a
committer for more than a year. Apart from his contributions in proc v2,
hbck and other areas, he is also helping for the 2.0 release which is the
most important milestone for the project this year.

Welcome to the PMC Stephen,