hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still Failing: HBase Generate Website
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 19:18:41 GMT
This error didn't appear when the v1 was committed.

Let me see if I can reproduce it locally on Linux.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.asciidoctor:asciidoctor-maven-plugin:1.5.3:process-asciidoc
(output-pdf) on project hbase: Execution output-pdf of goal
org.asciidoctor:asciidoctor-maven-plugin:1.5.3:process-asciidoc
failed: org.jruby.exceptions.RaiseException: (NotImplementedError)
fstat unimplemented unsupported or native support failed to load ->
[Help 1]