hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Add CoC guideline about private emails
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:36:10 GMT
+1 I've found myself on that situation many times and even I'd love to
respond immediately sometimes I can't due my job responsibilities or as
Misty mentioned, there are times when I don't check my email for hours but
the sender has an expectation of a real time responses which is not
possible. I absolutely support the idea of having those guidelines.

--
Cloudera, Inc.