hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jerry He <jerry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] More Shading
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 01:32:29 GMT
How is the proposed going to impact the existing shaded-client and
shaded-server modules, making them unnecessary and go away?
It doesn't seem so.  These modules are supposed to shade HBase and upstream
from downstream users.
The proposed shades and protects hbase, but upstream dependencies can still
leak into downstream?

Thanks.

Jerry