hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.2.4 (RC0) is available
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:31:24 GMT

> Is there anything in particular folks are looking for before I roll the
> next RC?
>
> HBASE-16754, perhaps?

I plan on committing HBASE-16754 later today or tomorrow, so if you do roll
a new RC, I'd be happy to get it in.

But on 1.2, I believe the window of opportunity for this issue to occur is
much more narrow than on 1.3+.  So if you want to extend the vote on the
current RC and it goes out without the fix, that is okay by me as well.