hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.2.4 is available
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 00:12:20 GMT
+1

Checked signature (lets sign each other's keys Sean) and hash.
Untarred. Checked layout.
Ran apache rat.
Built with apache-release profile.
Built site. Poked around. Looks right.
Started up in single mode, loaded data, verified it loaded. Checked logs
(We need to fix the zk spew in our log).
Shut it down.