hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Talks from hbaseconeast2016 have been posted
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 14:24:38 GMT
A few more notes:

+ Slideshare versions of the talks are coming
+ Unfortunately, we didn't capture video on the small room where we had
great talks by Dima on ClusterDock, Daniel Vimont on the Column Manager
project, and HY talking about HBase running on Alluxio but will post the
talks on slideshare.
+ The Josh Elser talk on HBase Security will seen as a classic in time to
come
+ Esther and Clay have really good practical advice for those building
Coprocessors.

We'll put up a blog w/ all the pointers when all is done,

Your Program Committee