hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBASE 2.0
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 06:10:57 GMT
All sounds excellent to me. Thanks Stephen and Matteo.

As per Enis, only odd part is this alpha/beta categorization. We've not
done that before. See the refguide where we talk up 'Development Series'
just under the 'Pre 1.0 versions' section here:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.versioning.pre10

Would be sweet if we could get the logical tier inserted too before the
release of hbase-2.0.0 (I know Matteo probably ruled it out as too far out
to land in time but I'm the eternal optimist...)

Thanks,