hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for hbase-1.1.7 (RC1) is available
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:11:39 GMT
+1 , to be clear

and for download at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.1.7RC1/ , and Maven
artifacts are also available in the temporary repository https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1154
.

> The detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release with respect to
the previous is available for your review at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.1.7RC1/1.1.6_1.1.7RC1_compat_report.html​.
There are no reported binary compatibility issues and one minor source compatibility issue
introduced deliberately as a bug fix as HBASE-16721.

> The 29 issues resolved in this release can be found at https://s.apache.org/lxHL .

> Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1. This vote will be open for at least 72
hours. Unless objection I will try to close it Friday, October 14, 2016 if we have sufficient
votes.