hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Sudeep Sunthankar" <sudeep.sunthan...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues while running HBase native client build (Ref: HBASE-14850)
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 10:29:57 GMT
Hi Team,

I am facing segfaults while running the simple-client present in
hbase-native-client.  As per the build steps, when I executed the binary
from the docker environemnt, I get the foll error:-

2016-10-06 10:08:53,536:93(0x7f6cc256a900):ZOO_ERROR@getaddrs@613:
getaddrinfo: No such file or directory

So, I tried installing all the dependencies on my local environment and
tried running the simple-client on it, instead of docker environment. This
time  I got a different segfault as below.

io/async/AsyncSocket.cpp:875: virtual void folly::AsyncSocket::closeNow():
Assertion `eventBase_ == nullptr || eventBase_->isInEventBaseThread()'
failed.

Can you please help me with some pointers.

--

Warm Regards,

Sudeep Sunthankar