hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Bertozzi <theo.berto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branch-2: Judgement Day
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:46:09 GMT
my idea was to cut branch-2 when we have the new AM.
my guess is that a fully working AM that we can consider for inclusion will
bring us to end of september.

other stuff in 2.0 that are in-progress are
 - the offheap work/memstore-compaction/protobuf3
 - the backup work
 - HLC support

anything else big am I missing?

Matteo