hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds (WAS -> Re: Testing)
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 21:10:58 GMT
And....everything is back to red.
Because something is plaguing our builds again. :(

If anyone knows what's problem in this case, please reply on this thread,
otherwise i'll try to fix it later sometime today.

[INFO] *--- scalatest-maven-plugin:1.0:test (integration-test) @ hbase-spark ---
* [36mDiscovery starting. [0m
 [31m*** RUN ABORTED *** [0m
 [31m  java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/hadoop/hbase/spark/example/hbasecontext/JavaHBaseDistributedScan
: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 [0m
 [31m  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [0m
 [31m  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:803) [0m
 [31m  at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
[0m