hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Merge Backup / Restore - Branch HBASE-7912
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 03:36:44 GMT
So, the answer to Sean's original question is "as robust as snapshots
presently are"? (independence of backup/restore failure tolerance from
snapshot failure tolerance)

Is this just a question WRT context of the change, or is it means for a
veto from you, Sean? Just trying to make sure I'm following along
adequately.