hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "W.H" <who....@qq.com>
Subject namespace quota not take effect
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 06:38:38 GMT
hi guys
  I am testing the hbase  namespace quota at the maxTables and maxRegions.Followed the guide
 i add the option  "hbase.quota.enabled" with value "true" in the hbase-site.xml .And then
created the namespace :
   hbase(main):003:0> describe_namespace 'ns1'
   DESCRIPTION
  {NAME => 'ns1', maxregions => '2', maxtables => '1'}

  In the table definition a limited the maxtables as 1 ,but i created 5 tables under the namespace
"ns1".It seems the quota  did't take effect .
  The hbase cluster was restarted after  hbase-site.xml modified.And my hbase version is 1.1.2.2.4.
  Any ideas ?Thanks .

 Best wishes.
 who.cat