hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <anto...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 1.3.0 release?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 09:38:19 GMT
So, some update on that (sorry for long delay).

I've posted my results, conclusions and thoughts in the comments
to HBASE-16232, please check it out for details.

TL;DR based on findings and observations outlined there I believe we shall
not consider this one as a release blocker and move with the release.
I'm stabilizing and cleaning up the branch again for the release. Will send
more updates as it goes.

-Mikhail