hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.21 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 11:26:02 GMT
Download the src files. Built the code from the src and ran all test cases.

Three IT tests failed one failed and 2 due to errors.

Failed tests:

IntegrationTestIngestWithACL>IntegrationTestIngest.testIngest:103->IntegrationTestIngest.runIngestTest:164
Update failed with error code 1
Tests in error:
  IntegrationTestMTTR.testKillRsHoldingMeta
  IntegrationTestMTTR.testRestartRsHoldingTable

Rest all looks good. Not sure if this is repeating. Otherwise +1 from me.

Regards
Ram