hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Third release candidate for HBase 1.2.2 (RC2)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 01:33:15 GMT
At the prompting of our diligent David Portabella, I've checked this RC in
mind of HBASE-15925 and, unfortunately, find it wanting.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15925?focusedCommentId=15367059&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15367059

If HBASE-15925 in indeed a blocker, this is a -1. However, I understand
there may be reasons to no longer gate this particular release on this
issue.