hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HADOOP-13363
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 19:49:43 GMT
The plan in HBASE-15638 is to shade our protobuf so we are independent of
anyone else's protobuf and so we can move on to one of our choosing or even
check in our own protobuf if we have to (protobuf is lacking in support for
offheap). Anoop and Ram are thinking we should go to pb3. I'll let them
talk of the testing they have done so far.

St.Ack