hbase-dev mailing list archives

From darshit kandpal <dkandp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase replucation
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 17:28:51 GMT
Hello James,
Thanks for the update. There was another issue:
Once the table has been created and replication has been enabled, if I do
alter table in master cluster it should be replicated at the slave since
the column family and table structure remains same at base level. However
the phoenix table structure remains the same in the slave cluster. Is there
a way to enable this automatically?

Thanks,
Darshit