hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOM for 0.94?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:08:05 GMT
I think the way we left this discussion before is someone is welcome to
come along and RM 0.94 if they like (and want to push forward the work you
mention) but otherwise we are just going to leave it be, as opposed to
officially declaring it EOM/EOL.

I have no strong opinion either way FWIW. At some point barring a new 0.94
release we should declare the unofficial situation offical.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks!
> Are we still hoping to get a 0.94 release out the door? Is it to be
> the last 0.94 release?
> IIRC, there were a handful of LICENSE/NOTICE fixes that had to get
> finished up. I believe that task has been assigned to me. I'm still up
> for getting the work done, but before I do I wanted to make sure it's
> still useful given the long gap since our last 0.94 release.
> -busbey

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)