hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding users as contributors
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:27:50 GMT
When you go to add a contributor to the list on JIRA even though it throws
an error if you add the entry and hit 'Update' the change is applied.

Unfortunately until the permanent solution (still pending) for JIRA spam is
resolved we can't add back the jira-users group to the Contributor role
without making our community (and the ASF via JIRA) vulnerable to attacks
by spammers.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heya,
> What's the current workflow for adding users as contributors on JIRA? Over
> on HBASE-16014 I'd like to assign the issue, but I can't actually add the
> user account to the contributor list.
> Thanks,
> Nick

Best regards,