hbase-dev mailing list archives

From <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOM for 0.94?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:03:15 GMT
There has been no demand and very few fixes for 0.94.Unless this is very little work (as in
a few hours) it's not worth it, IMHO.
Happy to declare it officially (of course it's open source, so anybody could spin a new release)
-- Lars

      From: Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org>
 To: dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:03 PM
 Subject: [DISCUSS] EOM for 0.94?
Hi folks!

Are we still hoping to get a 0.94 release out the door? Is it to be
the last 0.94 release?

IIRC, there were a handful of LICENSE/NOTICE fixes that had to get
finished up. I believe that task has been assigned to me. I'm still up
for getting the work done, but before I do I wanted to make sure it's
still useful given the long gap since our last 0.94 release.