hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 07:28:24 GMT
Congrats...

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Pankaj kr <pankaj.kr@huawei.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Mikhail..!! :)

our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Mikhail has been an active
contributor in many areas, including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions to date and anticipation
of many more contributions.