hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBCK options to disable master maintenance threads
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 20:44:51 GMT
check out the corresponding shouldXXX commands:

  public boolean shouldDisableBalancer() {

    return fixAny || disableBalancer;

  }
If fixAny which is true if any of the -fix is run, we disable the master
chores.

For -fixHdfsOverlaps and -fixHdfsHoles, I've mentioned this in the jira I
think, but we should deprecate those, and do -fixOverlaps and -fixHoles
separately. These two new commands will look at BOTH hdfs and meta to
decide on what to do.

Enis