hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:24:11 GMT
Yeah,  branch-1.3 was cut some time ago and for a while most of commits
going to branch-1 would also go to it, but last few days
I'm trying to let only the following things go in:

 - criticals and blockers
 - test fixes and other patches stabilizing the branch
 - cherry-picks that were missed earlier.
 - oneliners / doc changes etc

Appreciate understanding and help :)

-Mikhail

--