hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 04:24:12 GMT
Suddenly we had kind of a spike in jiras filed with fixVersion=1.3 last few
days, and I really want to get it out one of this days, so I want to just
stabilize it now.

I kicked some jiras labeled as "major" out of 1.3, and if there's something
affecting branch-1.3 but not "Blocker" or "Critical" let's target it for
1.3.1 and / or 1.4.

Thanks!
Mikhail

--