hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:00:41 GMT
Basically everything I waited for to land in 1.3 is done so it's time to
start rolling RCs.

in HBASE-15344 I'm thinking about supported versions, it looks like they
could be the same as for 1.2

I'm thinking to move Hadoop 2.4.* from Supported to Not Tested, to kind of
encourage people to move and have less versions to test. How many people
want to stick with Hadoop 2.4 yet upgrade to HBase 1.3?

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,
Michael Antonov