hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:52:21 GMT
I'm not aware of any, and changes made to 1.3 shouldn't render 2.4
unsupportable.

On the second thought, if we want to have to maintain less minor releases
in 1.* line and encourage folks to update,
we need to keep maintaining those Hadoop versions, yeah.

Let's leave 2.4 as supported.

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,