hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] issue trackers and recent stability of issues.apache/jira
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:37:42 GMT
JIRA is not always stable and that sucks but the cost of moving to a
different tool would be fairly high because lots of workflows we know about
(and probably more we don't) rely on JIRA (including my own). I'd be -0 on
changing especially if the issues can and will be resolved at some point in
the future.