hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Dykes <jimd...@gmail.com>
Subject want to get involved in hadoop related apache projects - hbase has a help wanted I am interested in
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:04:13 GMT
I want to get involved and contribute to hadoop related apache projects.

Under help wanted on the apache site there is a task related to HBase,
however it does not give any details.  Since it is listed as a beginner
project I think it would be a good place to start.

I am an experienced developer with a successful track record of
contributing to several large successful commercial projects.  Fluent in c,
c++, java, python and currently working on learning scala.

Please let me know how to get started on this.

Thanks,

*James Dykes*
*jimd4au@gmail.com <jimd4au@gmail.com>*