hbase-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hbase replucation
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 07:19:56 GMT
Hi Darshit,
The way I've seen this dealt with in the past is really more through
process: have a upgrade schema client that's responsible for running DDL
both on the primary and secondary cluster (and disable replication while
these commands are running to prevent any race conditions). More details
here [1].
Thanks,
James

[1]