hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.20 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 18:05:54 GMT
I've not seen this Dima but note that 0.98 releases have always built their
binary convenience artifacts against Hadoop 2.2.0. When evaluating the
convenience artifacts, please use this version or do a proper rebuild from
source if using a later Hadoop and let me know if you're still seeing this
linkage error somehow.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy