hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] issue trackers and recent stability of issues.apache/jira
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:31:33 GMT
>From what I've been able to glean on #asfinfra JIRA is leaking threads
until in an unusable state, at which point it gets rebooted.
Troubleshooting tools cause additional outages by freezing the JVM while
collecting thread traces for hundreds of threads. ASF is trying to engage
Atlassian support to figure it out. Looks like a JIRA bug.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)