hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] issue trackers and recent stability of issues.apache/jira
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:06:30 GMT
JIRA identifiers in commits are essential for just about everything I do
with HBase release management, maintenance, and operational support. I'm
not opposed to switching to something else but then our backstory is split
over (at least) two sources, without ease of cross-linking references.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)