hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Any PMCs interested in apache/hbase Bintray access?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 01:30:49 GMT
Hey everyone,

Over in INFRA-12019, Jake Farrell from ASF Infra has helped us out by
setting up an official apache/hbase Bintray repository. At least to start,
the goal of this will be to house our push-able Docker Registry to support
the work being done in HBASE-12721.

Would any PMC members be interested in getting push access to this repo?
Moreover, would said PMC members be willing to help me run a Docker-command
or two from time to time? If so, all you need to do is head over to Bintray
and create a free account <https://bintray.com/signup/index>. Then just
pass me along the username and I can forward it along to Jake who will do
the rest.

Cheers,
  Dima