hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Git / SSL issues on ASF builds?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:28:23 GMT
So it turns out that this is a long-standing issue that Allen Wittenauer
raised over a month ago in INFRA-11920, but which remains unresolved
because of the notoriously thin resources in ASF Infra. To avoid reds in
the mean time, can a committer go into the Jenkins jobs and just disable
builds from getting tied to the solaris1 slave?

-Dima